Happy Monday, WildStar fans!
At the beginning of each week, we like to round up all the WildStar news from the previous week in one place for you. Read on for the latest updates:
- Last week was very exciting for all of us here at Carbine, as we finally revealed to the world one of the core system of WildStar: Housing! If you haven't seen Protostar's announcement, go watch it now! Then come back here for all the coverage.
- Tons of conversations have been popping up everywhere about the Housing system and what it means for players. Some of our favorites have been at Massively, Rock Paper Shotgun, and Kotaku.
- Massively fan Space Cobra was outraged by the intentional exclusion of headless and limbless aliens from owning a house on Nexus:
Dear Mr. Protostar
Protostar was unavailable for comment at the time of publication.
These words are offensive to me and my friends, especially my friends because they are aliens without feet or heads! In this enlightened age, you should be ashamed of only marking to a particular segment of the galactic population and ignoring the numerous other races without certain means of propulsion or an evolutionary weak point where one's soft, juicy brain is encased as so much as an invitation for certain varieties of animals (and sentinents) in the Universe could scoop them up as if they were ordering from a fast-food restaurant.
I am appalled by this lack of decorum and my friends plan to organize and rally at your Protostar Headquarters and on the planet Nexus! It is truly sad that you view the quick buck and not the social well-being of the galaxy!
- For a while now, the community at WildStar Central has been discussing Housing, but we wanted to hold off on promoting their forum thread until the time was right. Add your voice to their conversation!
- Lastly, WildStar was once again featured in Massively's Perfect Ten, this time hitting #8 on the list of best MMO trailers. Has it been a while since you last saw the original announcement trailer? Now would be a great time to watch it again!
That's all for this week's roundup! Make sure you're following the Community team on Twitter, and Like us on Facebook for all the latest WildStar news. See you next week!