Happy Monday, WildStar fans!
Last week was a busy one, with interviews, Q&As, and videos all over the place! Luckily, we're happy to do the work for you and gather it all in one place:
- Massively followed up its interview with Jeremy Gaffney with another one from yours truly. The interview is full of important gems, like quality images of Troy Hewitt, the attractiveness of Aurin ears, and what the most important feature of an MMO is (Hint: It's fun).
- MMORPG.com spoke with Jeremy about the highlights of the Friends & Family video. They had a few follow-up questions, of course, which Jeremy was happy to answer.
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun took an in-depth look at our On The Record video from last week. There's a great discussion ongoing in their comments section, so head over and join in the conversation!
- The community over at WildStar Central have been holding a debate about flying mounts which we've been closely following. If you haven't already, head over and create an account so you can chat!
- We earned the honor of an episode title for This Week In MMO, where the guys are intrigued, confused, excited, and anxious all at once about WildStar's path system.
- The Community Team is keeping a close eye on our /r/WildStar subreddit, so don't forget to stop by and post news, ask questions, and upvote the best-of-the-best!
That's all for this week's roundup! Make sure you're following the Community team on Twitter, and Like us on Facebook for all the latest WildStar news. See you next week!